Friday, November 7, 2008

We've arrived!!!

Matthew's Text at 1:00pm our time:

We have arrived safely. Tired - but everyone is doing well. Bekah greeted us at airport and looks healthy. Ate lunch in airport. Jolene found out no free refills.

Thank you for your continual prayer for the team! Please continue to lift them up to our Almighty God as they minister to the people in the Monte Plata area. I (Alice) will update this blog as I receive communication from the team (most likely via text messages).

May the Lord be blessed and glorified as our team works together (as tired as they are and will continue to be). May He be pleased with their efforts and our prayers for the next 6 days. SOLI DEO GLORIA.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent. Thanks be to God! Keep praying.

Lorie said...

I am glad to hear they have arrived. I feel Jolene's pain at no free refills. We are praying.

Michelle&Abbi said...

We are so grateful to know that everyone arrived safe! Thank you, Jesus!

Lorie said...

I want my Eli. This is from Henry C. He misses his sister.

heather said...

I can't wait to see and hear about the work God is doing over there .Both in our kids and the kids they are working with. Thanks for keeping us posted.

joshbb0825 said...

Exellent!! we will keep on Praying!!!